[sldev] Your Feedback Wanted on Search Flagging !

Matthew Dowd matthew.dowd at hotmail.co.uk
Sat May 3 13:48:52 PDT 2008

 > If you have a better idea, feel free to propose it. "x sucks" is not> productive. "x sucks, how about y instead?" is productive.
I did a few posts back but to expand a little:

i) use Google SafeFilter for filtering out mature content in addition to the mature tag
ii) work on various projects such as the landmark project to improve relevancy ranking (perhaps consider social tagging) thus pushing spam down in rank
iii) use the existing AR process for prohibited listings (consider adding an AR button to search results)
iv) adding a button for recommending content to the showcase (perhaps only allow one recommendation per day, restrict to PIOF accounts and/or add some token L$ fee to cut down abuse).

Matthew