[sldev] Re: [VWR] fmod.dll not found

Joshua Bell josh at lindenlab.com
Mon May 5 17:32:00 PDT 2008

FYI: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/7d83bc18(VS.80).aspx

(1) Same dir as executable, (2) current dir, (3) Windows system dir, (4)
Windows dir, (5) PATH

When we package a viewer, the EXE and DLLs end up in the same dir, so
(1) applies. When you build a viewer, the executable ends up a few
directories down so you need to make sure that (2) applies - which is
what the steps below take care of.