[sldev] Rotation

Ratnadeep Paul paulratnadeep at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 17:52:59 PDT 2008

Hi All

  I am a pretty new user to Linden Scripting. I have a specific problem. I need to rotate an object using scripts. My task is to rotate the prim about Y-axis, X-axis and Z-axis in that order plus I would like to rotate each time about the global axes and not the local axes.
  Can somebody help me? I know it must be very simple but I would like some push or hint in a general direction.
  Any help is welcome.

  Regards
Paul