[sldev] vivox.com hard-coded in viewer?

Ryan McDougall sempuki1 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 18:12:42 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 13:25 +0200, Dr Scofield wrote:
> Mike Monkowski wrote:
> > I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for, but there is this
> >
> > VivoxDebugServerName
> >     bhd.vivox.com
> >     Hostname of the vivox account server to use for voice when not
> > connected to Agni.
> it would be good if the SLVoice.exe would use the information from
> ProvisionVoiceAcccount instead of using something hard coded...
>
>     cheers
>     dr scofield

Yeah we just ignore the AccountManagementServer in the Connector. Have
no idea what it is, and as Dr. Scofield has pointed out, its entirely
unnecessary.

<Request requestId="2" action="Connector.Create.1">
        //..
        <AccountManagementServer>https://www.bhr.vivox.com/api2/</AccountManagementServer>
        //..

Cheers,