[sldev] Re: A patch to allow creation of megaprims from within the viewer

Kent Quirk (Q Linden) q at lindenlab.com
Wed May 14 08:29:56 PDT 2008

On May 14, 2008, at 6:02 AM, Henri Beauchamp wrote:

> I also remark how Andrew Linden said: "they must ((allow megaprim))
> if SL is to remain competitive in the realm of virtual worlds".
> The rising of some competition will perhaps lead LL to do the Right
> Things(tm) in the future, and this is good for us ! ;-P

The (allow megaprim) insert there is not accurate. The correct context
is:

[11:31] 	 Andrew Linden: 	I think the linkability rules will
eventually be relaxed
[11:32] 	Andrew Linden: 	they must if SL is to remain competitive in
the realm of virtual worlds

Andrew did talk about megaprims during that conversation, but please
be careful of context when you quote people.