[sldev] A patch to allow creation of megaprims from within theviewer

Matthew Underwood sakkaku at gmail.com
Wed May 14 09:56:13 PDT 2008

I am sure many people would love to have the maximum size increased
somewhat on the mainland as well, say to 15 or 20m.

Why don't they add in a check for megaprim attachments?  I have yet to
see a valid reason to have a megaprim attachment yet.  A good portion
of megaprim griefers (on no-rez) were using megaprim attachments
either with flashing colors or invisibility textures.