[sldev] Re: A patch to allow creation of megaprims from within theviewer

Sylvio Deutsch overtake at keynet.com.br
Fri May 16 10:15:33 PDT 2008

Hi Able

You were right, pressing enter at any of the measures solved the problem I had (it making the previous measures prim the first time).

Very sad Lindens closed the feature... did you had time to make many mega prims? I did a few, but put one of the girls here from home to build them, she made a ton, We can call everybody that made them and exchange the results, so everybody will have a lot more mega prims. And make more noise to call lindens attention to the subject :))

This girl, Paula Dix, even went to a museum called Primtings where they had an event of Mega Prims on Demand, people came and asked sizes and she and another girl made the prims for them. I was also a modern art event, since none of the prims where removed, making a very curious gigantic sculpture. The resulting prims are on boxes there at this place for anyone to take.

{}Overtake