[sldev] Testing landowner required functions in mono

Tony anthonyrbundy at gmail.com
Sun May 18 07:37:58 PDT 2008

Is there someplace on the beta grid where I can go to test out some of
our scripts that are required to be owned by the landowner? I saw the
blog post about Mono, "coming soon" and I would like to have a chance to
submit bugs on these so that the stuff we've built can continue to work
when it comes out.
We (and plenty of others) got kinda screwed when 1.19.1.4 was released
due to some of the media changes and I'm hoping to avoid that in the
future (especially since I hear the next release will be a while).