[sldev] Landmarks and Navigation Project Update 2008-05-22

Chris Collins chris.collins at uc.edu
Fri May 23 08:24:21 PDT 2008

Agree that TP history with back and forward options is a must!   The
absence of history is one of the most confusing and frustrating
aspects of travel for newbies.   Would also like to see less junk on
the screen wherever possible..

- Chris/Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL: Fleep Tuque)
University of Cincinnati Second Life Learning Community
Second Life Ambassador, Ohio Learning Network
UCit Podcasting Project
UCit Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
303G Zimmer Hall