[sldev] Pretty patterns with latest nVidia driver

Jesse Barnett jessesa at gmail.com
Mon May 26 06:27:10 PDT 2008

On 5/25/08, Thomas Grimshaw <tom at streamsense.net> wrote:

Does anyone know the cause of graphical corruption as seen in the attached
> screenshot?
>
> It's started since the graphics drivers were updated on our system to the
> latest from nVidia, however no other 3D applications/games exhibit any ill
> effects.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> ~Tom

Welcome to the wonderful world of Nvidia. I haven't seen that particular
problem but whenever I do an update from them, I am lucky if I don't have to
download 3 or 4 versions to get one exactly right for the computer I am on.
If it is only affecting secondlife then you may need to go into Nvidia
Control Panel, add Second Life and tweak the 3d acceleration settings.