[sldev] Landmarks and Navigation Update 2008-05-29

Brandon Lockaby gbrandon at gmail.com
Fri May 30 10:32:47 PDT 2008

I see the largest part of that proposed floater is a textbox for a slurl.
Is this *just* so people can copy the slurl from that textbox?  I don't
imagine anyone seeing that textbox and thinking "a convenience place to type
in a slurl!"  Neither is it easy to look at it and know what you're seeing.
On the other hand, if that space were to show the *name* of the location,
you would be able to tell what the items in the box were, and we would be
able to talk about moving the whole thing into the title bar where the Name
of the current parcel sits.