[sldev] Am I missing something ...

Dave Parks davep at lindenlab.com
Fri May 30 13:41:17 PDT 2008

I believe there was a fleeting moment where setting a saved setting
would execute event handlers for listeners watching that setting, even
if the value didn't change.  This might have been extraordinarily bad
code that relied on that side effect to perform some per-frame
maintenance in the event handler.

Good catch.