[sldev] Mac build requires CMake 2.6.2

Alissa Sabre alissa_sabre at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Nov 4 16:04:28 PST 2008

I'm still working on 1.21.6.

> Because of the recent fixes to cmake and because of
> https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-9255
>
> I have made CMake 2.6.2 required for the mac build.

Using CMake 2.4.8 caused me VWR-9255, too.  However, when I switched
to CMake 2.6.2, I got another problem.  That is, a file to be named as
"indra.y.hpp" is named as "indra.y.cpp.h".  I have not yet explorered
this issue and I really don't know whether CMake 2.6.2 is the cause,
but I'm sure I have never seen this with CMake 2.4.8.

I'm Using MacOS 10.4.11 with Xcode 2.4.1, BTW.

    Alissa Sabre