[sldev] llfilepicker.h problem

Henri Beauchamp sldev at free.fr
Tue Nov 11 08:40:32 PST 2008

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 22:40:00 +0000, Richie Dalziel wrote:

> I'm trying to add this feature : http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-5206

I ported this patch to v1.19.0.5 and v1.20 viewers and I'm using it in the Cool SL Viewer. You can find the patch for v1.19.0.5 here:
http://sldev.free.fr/patches/11905/slviewer-0-v11905-SaveLoadScripts_v2.patch.bz2
(tested and working under Linux, Windoze and MacOS-X).

and for v1.20 here:
http://sldev.free.fr/patches/120170/slviewer-0-v120130-SaveLoadScripts.patch.bz2
(but this latter patch is known to fail to compile under Windoze unless you add a #include "../newview/llviewerprecompiledheaders.h" in indra/llui/lltexteditor.cpp: this modification is part of the v1.19.0.5 patch, but as I don't maintain v1.20 patches any more, it was not added to the v1.20 patch).

I did not yet port this patch to v1.21 viewers because I find it pretty badly written anyway (a proper implementation should not touch llui/lltexteditor.cpp at all, or at least not in the way it currently does),and I did not yet have/take the time to rewrite it.

Henri.