[sldev] forgot to mention

Adric R hakushakukun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 12:31:29 PST 2008

I'm compiling with Visual Studio 2005.

Sorry, brainfart.

-- Adric AKA McCabe Maxsted inSL(tm)

--
"Work is love made visible." — Kahlil Gibran

"We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear
into an age of unreason if we dig deep in our history and doctrine and
remember that we are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared
to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes which were for the
moment unpopular. We can deny our heritage and our history, but we cannot
escape responsibility for the result. There is no way for a citizen of the
Republic to abdicate his responsibility." -- Edward R. Murrow, March 9, 1954