[sldev] New style source drops missing MD5 in asset_urls.txt

Soft soft at lindenlab.com
Thu Nov 20 05:19:41 PST 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 1:39 AM, Sammy Frederix
<sammy.frederix at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Christian Goetze's new style source drops (trunk at Revision 1491, and
> open-source-drops branch) is missing a url for the MD5 file (which seems to
> exist if you craft the URL manually)

Oof - it would be good to preserve that. Do me a favor and create a
JIRA for any issues you find with these drops, and add the "source
code" component. I'll import any of those and assign them directly to
CG - or he'll likely snatch it himself if he's watching.