[sldev] Improvements for the zugaina secondlife gentoo ebuild.

Khyota dnbyena at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 11:01:39 PST 2008

This is quite debateable, I figured most system administrators would consider
it one, and would want to restrict permission to only those in a 'game'
group. But then again a company that uses SL for business would disagree.

ycarus decided against it and wanted to keep the wrapper too.

http://gentoo.zugaina.org/portage/games-simulation/secondlife/secondlife-1.22.1_rc.ebuild

He made the other changes i suggested though :D