[sldev] Building 1.20.17, no "develop.py" ... ??

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Tue Oct 7 14:52:19 PDT 2008

Hi Jay,

The 1.20 branch predates the incorporation of CMake, so instructions
that reference ./develop.py don't apply.

Looks like the Mac build instructions didn't previously reflect this, so
I just edited them to make them (hopefully) more accurate:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Compiling_the_viewer_(Mac_OS_X)

Rob