[sldev] [Patch] VWR-7896 - Landmark pushpins do not change color after visiting them.

tinacloud at gmx.de tinacloud at gmx.de
Wed Oct 8 01:26:29 PDT 2008

Hi Developers!

I sent in a patch to fix the "Landmark pushpins do not change color after visiting them" problem. There were a few things in the viewer that prevented the correct behavior from happening. The patch fixes it and you will now see all (subsequently) visited landmarks correctly marked as "visited". The status change is not visible in real time, you need to open a new inventory window after visiting to see the change without logging out.

http://jira.secondlife.com/secure/attachment/19319/landmark_visited.diff

I didn't manage to get the real time update working yet, the inventory code is hard to follor and littered with inheritances and (seemingly) dead code. I'll try to come up with a solution for this, but for the time being the patch at least repairs the broken landmark behavior.

Please review and comment!

Zi!