[sldev] Security Update 2008-10-06 to SL Viewers and source code- CLARIFICATION

Thomas Grimshaw tom at streamsense.net
Wed Oct 8 04:18:53 PDT 2008

Would it not be worth considering some kind of rapid deployment program
that developers can choose to sign up to, to receive patches early
providing they've agreed to non disclosure?

This would mean that the serious developers could get the source they
need as early as possible, without having to request the patches as such.

~T