[sldev] [HELP] Building 1.21.5_RC for VS2008

Joshy Squashy sly_squash at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 12 19:39:23 PDT 2008

Hello,

I was just wondering if we've tested 1.21 for VS2008.

I saw on http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Michelle2_Zenovka/cmake that, by using "develop.py configure -G VC90" instead of "develop.py configure -G VC80", it tells cmake to ready the project to be opened by VS2008.  When I do this and build the project (excluding that llkdu.dll rule and what not) the project compiles and links but the viewer does not startup for some reason.  When I run CMake to produce a VS2005 project, however, it compiles and runs fine.

~Squash Otoro