[sldev] Improving build instructions (Re: cmake: "could not create named generator"...)

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Tue Oct 28 09:51:05 PDT 2008

On 10/28/08 4:55 AM, Thomas Grimshaw wrote:
> Lear Cale wrote:
>> BTW, the instructions in the wiki leave out a few things.
> Please feel free to update or amend the wiki where you see any issues.

Hi Lear,

Sorry for the confusion on the instructions.  Which page were you
looking at specifically?  Even just providing a pointer to the
instructions that you're using is often useful, because sometimes that
helps us identify bigger problems that we can collectively fix.

As an aside for everyone, now that 1.21 has been out for a little while,
we can now treat older, non-CMake based branches as the exception rather
than the rule.  I may just start doing that if someone doesn't beat me
to it.

Rob