[sldev] Infastructure vis a vis sim infastructure particularly open space sims

Gordon Wendt GordonWendt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 23:32:52 PDT 2008

Anne I take great insult at the accusation that I have an exterior not to
mention a sinister motive behind my original post to the point where I am
violating good practice and polite behavior to respond on list rather than
privately.  I am going to officially ask that you withdraw that accusation
unless you actually have proof to back it up.  Who is hurting LL is
definitely off-topic for this list so I won't answer that on list although
I'll reply to you on that off list in case you want to continue the
conversation there as rules and good practice dictate we should.