[sldev] Linden Lab and unfair business practices

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 09:01:45 PDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Ian Betteridge <ian at ianbetteridge.co.uk> wrote:
> Another simple fix: don't sell anymore openspace sims until they've
> actually worked out a way to make them cost-effective (ie, profitable
> for them, useful for us) to provide. And if they can't make them
> cost-effective, don't sell them.
>
> Which is my way of saying that this is a business issue, rather than a
> technical one, and therefore probably not appropriate for this list ;)

If you do have any technical ideas for this, then please link to the
META jira http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-3335

I guess there is no one-fits all solution here and the problem is
social/political and technical but we can at least try to address
ideas on the technical front and that is as good as place as any to
link to and continue discussions.

Robin