[sldev] Infastructure vis a vis sim infastructure particularlyopen space sims

Soft soft at lindenlab.com
Wed Oct 29 11:22:10 PDT 2008

I know this stuff is really rough right now. A lot of us are really
sorry that it's happened, and are hopeful that the land team will
offer more choices. In the mean time, please know that other posters
can be every bit as much on edge as you are while figuring out what
comes next. It's so easy to start a nasty chain of negative reactions
when you have a bunch of people who are more angry than normal, and
more readily angered than normal.

JIRA is absolutely the best place for ideas on technical solutions to
openspace overuse. Gigs created this meta issue for these ideas:
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-3335

With those and other ideas, I hope we can help the land team consider
new choices.