[sldev] Getting CMake error: Failed to download or unpack prebuilt 'ogg-vorbis'

Vector Hastings vector at leafpile.com
Wed Sep 3 14:38:55 PDT 2008

I'm following the
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Michelle2_Zenovka/cmake instructions,

and I'm stuck here where Ricky was last month.

CMake is registering the build engine, but sends me this message:

Failed to download or unpack prebuilt 'ogg-vorbis'

I get this message whether I use the python script from the command line, or
go into the CMake program and hand-select:
source library = C:\sl_cmake_1_20_15\trunk\indra
build library = C:\sl_cmake_1_20_15\linden\indra\build

I re-downloaded the trunk files via svn today.

Help!

Vector