[sldev] RSVP: Hippo Award Winners Announcement

Liana Holmberg liana at lindenlab.com
Thu Sep 4 08:51:31 PDT 2008

Dear SLdev-ers:

This Saturday, September 6th, Rob Linden will announce the winners of
the 2008 Hippo Awards for open source community work at the Second Life
Community Convention. If you are attending SLCC, do introduce yourself
to Rob.

Concurrently, I will be hosting a small gathering of Hippo nominees and
Linden judges in Second Life where we plan to tune-in to Rob's
announcement and celebrate this year's winners and all that the
community has accomplished.

If you'd like to attend the in-world gathering, please RSVP to me as
soon as possible. Seating is limited. This will be a voice-enabled event.

What: In-world Hippo Awards gathering
When: Saturday, Sept. 6th, 3pm EDT/noon PDT
Where: Hippotropolis Theater

Best,
Liana