[sldev] cmake compile issues

azdel slade secondloop at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 23:37:04 PDT 2008

And the missing dll errors continue. I did download the libs and copy
them into the right place. But I tried copying openjpeg.dll into
newview, and then it complained about xul, then js3250, then nspr4,
and now MSVCR71d.dll, which I can't copy over because its not anywhere
to be found on my machine... hmm...