[sldev] [HELP] CMake: Errors when linking linux-crash-logger (undefined reference to `FT_Realloc'/`FT_Alloc'/`FT_Free')

Ambrosia chaosstar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 06:33:12 PDT 2008

You listed the .so, .a and .la files. Those are the finished, compiled
freetype libraries..but not the development package :>

Basically, in most distros, packages ending with -dev contain the
source code for the appropriate item. in this case, the freetype
library source. Since you are using Gentoo tho, the source should be
on your system in the first place. I wonder. It's been a while since I
used gentoo, but search Portage for a specific -dev package for that
lib, and/or check if the source is still on your system.