[sldev] [POLICY] sldev policy change

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Wed Sep 10 23:00:44 PDT 2008

Hi folks,

I've made some changes to the main wiki page associated with this
mailing list:
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLDev

Most of it was cleanup and clarification, but there's a policy addition
I'd like to point out:
> *  If someone else is violating mailing list policy, do not reply to
> them on the list. Reply to them offlist if you feel you need to engage
> them. If you feel disciplinary action is required, send mail to the
> list administrator (<sldev-owner at lists.secondlife.com>). Engaging with
> them on-list may result in the moderation bit being set on your account.

If you have any comments on this, rather than replying on list, please
put them here:
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Talk:SLDev

Thanks
Rob