[sldev] Software freedom day expo

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 09:41:42 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I've spammed everyone else with this..

Next Saturday is software freedom day, i thought i would run an expo to
celebrate software freedom and was hoping people here may wish to
exhibit stuff or come along. I'm using my parcel on Hippotropolis to run
this (which i hope is a good use for it as its suppose to be used for
"open source" work).

So if any of you have anything they want to show off/promote etc, please
IM me ASAP (Michelle2 Zenovka)

Lindens you too if you've got stuff would be great!. So far  i have a
big empty hall that needs lots of stuff and i would love to promote some
of the projects we are all involved with but can't do it all on my own.

Robin