[sldev] real life architectural design packages

Franclin Rhode franclin.rhode at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 07:29:56 PDT 2008

Dear all,

How are you? I hope everything is going on well with you in the exploration in SL. Could you please help me with a question?

Is there any real life architectual design packages, such as AutoCAD, Revit, ArchiCAD, 3D Studio max, etc that we can input directly into SL? I mean, if I already have a building model which is constructed in real life by Computer-Aided Architecture Design (CAAD), can I input that model directly into SL so that I do not have to build it again in SL? If not, is there any software available for me to combine real life architecture and SL construction?

Any feedback will be highly appreciated.
All the best and take care,

Franclin Rhode