[sldev] Re: [Gridnauts] heads up: recent secondlife client versions don't support OSSL functions

Suzy Deffeyes suzyque at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 06:30:08 PDT 2008

Hi Justin,

I was trying to suggest some middle ground between the desire to have
nice tight type checking in the viewer script compilation code and the
desire to have wide open naming.

I was also wanting someone from Linden to look at it soon since my
brain was scrambled after looking into it a bit. The compilation code
is hairy.

  Suzy

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 27, 2008, at 5:44 AM, Justin Clark-Casey <jjustincc at googlemail.com