[sldev] Code review for those of you with commit access

Glen gcanaday at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 09:28:31 PDT 2009

LOL! Naw, it wasn't me who was tough, it's the guys who are submitting
the regular patches who will be. I have huge faith in open development
in that it tends to produce code far more robust than deadline-based
"get it out the door" commercial production-based development. The guys
who go elbows-deep in it tend to become fast experts in their chosen
portion of the project!

Therefore I thought "concrete" was fitting :)

--GC