[sldev] Zero's Office Hours, April 7th

Mark Lentczner markl at lindenlab.com
Fri Apr 3 11:24:11 PDT 2009

My in-world (Second Life) office hours will be held next Tuesday,
April 7th, from 1pm to 3pm.

Please place agenda items for consideration on my wiki page:
	https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Zero_Linden

Preference will be given to agenda items with concrete technical
discussion, especially those with written documentation available
prior to the meeting.  Please link documentation from the wiki page.

For those that haven't attended before, my office hours are held once
a month to discuss the development of the OGP protocol, and other
technical issues about the architecture of systems that can/could
support OGP. The discussion is held in Second Life, using text chat,
and transcripts are published publicly (see the wiki page.)

	- Mark / Zero

Mark Lentczner
Sr. Systems Architect
Technology Integration