[sldev] Build procedure for viewer from svn trunk?

Alissa Sabre alissa_sabre at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Apr 4 20:27:48 PDT 2009

> > Where are the artwork files that match with the trunc viewer?  What is
> > the appropriate procedure to build the viewer from svn trunk?
>
> You can find the URLs in /doc/asset_urls.txt

The procedure Johnnie taught me worked fine until recently.

I grabbed the HEAD of the public svn trunk code (r2048), and found
that the artwork file pointed to by the doc/asset_urls.txt in that
revision, slviewer-artwork-trunk-r116340.zip, lacks several files that
are referred to by indra/newview/CMakeLists.txt, and the develop.py
fails.

Is this "Hey, its's usual.  Just ignore such errors when you use
trunk source."-type of issue?  Or, should I file this on JIRA?

    Alissa Sabre