[sldev] Merge window for our first release

Kakurady Drakenar kakurady at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 09:01:23 PDT 2009

It doesn't do what it's supposed to do, that is accurate lip-synching for
all avatars. All it does is babbling for your own avatar, and all other
avatars at the same time when even only one of them talks, because of the
limitations of Vivox's voice architecture.

Now, if there's a way to have user aware of that caveat, I have nothing else
to worry on this issue.

GCat/Kakur

(To Moriz: Sorry for the duplicate, I forgot to choose "reply to all".)