[sldev] [Blogs] WEB-1038: too much email notifications

Opensource Obscure open at autistici.org
Wed Apr 22 05:06:49 PDT 2009

I just updated http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-1038
where I report two problems I'm seeing in the way
official blogs manage email notifications right now.

Hopefully I didn't create a duplicate - if you're
aware of other similar tickets please tell me.

Basically, I think that by default notifications
- should NOT get sent when an existing post is simply updated
- should NOT get sent when a post is commented by someone
  I'm not subscribed to

I'm pretty sure I'm receiving both these kinds of
notifications right now, and they're way too much emails.

Could someone please test this, and comment/vote on
http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-1038 ?

Opensource Obscure