[sldev] VWR-10311 Enabling lip sync by default

Gordon Wendt GordonWendt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 05:03:38 PDT 2009

I have to object to this being commited by a non-Linden even to the
http-texture branch considering that the process as far as I've read for non
Linden commits seems to be meant for non controversial changes which per the
comments on the JIRA and elsewhere this is not.  If Tofu likes it enough to
stake his L-rep on it then let him commit it otherwise it should be hashed
out on JIRA until people can come to an agreement oin it.  For the record I
am against the change in general and don't think lipsync should be on by
default.

-Gordon