[sldev] VWR-10311 Enabling lip sync by default

Mike Monkowski monkowsk at watson.ibm.com
Thu Apr 30 08:18:26 PDT 2009

Gordon,
      I did admit that I am trying to get this in the main viewer.  I
never characterized it as "sneaky and underhanded" nor do I believe it is.
      I am under the impression that all of these open source viewer
projects are intended to eventually get merged in and go live.  The
hppt-texture branch
http://svn.secondlife.com/trac/linden/browser/branches/2009/http-texture
became the http-texture project
http://svn.secondlife.com/trac/linden/browser/projects/2009/http-texture
      Yeah, I'm confused too (but not sneaky or underhanded) :-).  There
needs to be a whole lot more documented on this new open source viewer
concept.

Mike