[sldev] Audio Driver Version: (none)

Vector Hastings vector at leafpile.com
Sun Aug 2 01:03:18 PDT 2009

Remembering that I'm in way over my head... any thoughts on how I'm managing
to compile this without invoking the fmod audio drivers?

MSVS 2005 Express

Cmake

fmod pieces are installed as per the wiki in libraries\include, in
libraries\i686-wub32\lib\release and lib\debug, and the fmod.dll is in
indra\newview.

Under Secondlife-bin > properites > Linker > Input > Additional
Dependencies, fmodvc.lib is there.

The source I'm compiling right now is a combo of 1.23 and snowglobe, but
I've had this problem my last build, which was 1.23 with just a wee patch
applied.

Under help > About, I see:

libcurl Version: libcurl/7.19.6-CVS OpenSSL/0.9.8j c-ares/1.6.0
J2C Decoder Version: KDU
Audio Driver Version: (none)
LLMozLib Version: [LLMediaImplLLMozLib] - 2.01.25810 (Mozilla GRE version
1.8.1.21_0000000000)
Packets Lost: 0/4407 (0.0%)

But when I run a client compiled by someone else, from that same
configuration, I get Audio Driver Version: FMOD 3.75 (and the sound works)

Thanks for any suggestions,

Vector