[sldev] Playing with beacons.

lists.secondlife.com at trap.wereanimal.net lists.secondlife.com at trap.wereanimal.net
Sun Aug 2 18:55:03 PDT 2009

I started out today playing around with beacons and seeing if I could change a
beacon to represent something else.

Original code:

void renderScriptedBeacons(LLDrawable* drawablep)
{
	LLViewerObject *vobj = drawablep->getVObj();
	if (vobj
		&& !vobj->isAvatar()
		&& !vobj->getParent()
		&& vobj->flagScripted())

Changed code:

void renderScriptedBeacons(LLDrawable* drawablep)
{
	LLViewerObject *vobj = drawablep->getVObj();
        LLSelectNode *nodep = ??????????;
	if (vobj
		&& !vobj->isAvatar()
		&& !vobj->getParent()
		&& nodep->mSaleInfo.isForSale())

The question marks is where I got stuck. Spent a few hours experimenting to no
avail.

Feel free to bonk me in the head for overlooking something obvious. :-)

--Techwolf Lupindo