[sldev] The challenge; Was: More crash rate statistics

Mike Monkowski monkowsk at watson.ibm.com
Wed Aug 12 08:50:15 PDT 2009

That's easy.  On the public JIRA, compute the ratio of the number of
comments by Lindens to the number of comments by residents.  As that
number increases, so will quality, performance, reliability, usability,
and any other metric that anybody can conceive.

It is disingenuous to ask basically, "How do we figure out what the
problem is?" when the PJIRA is full of answers.

Mike