[sldev] noob question: is llTextBox in the Snowglobe SVN?

Mike Monkowski monkowsk at watson.ibm.com
Mon Aug 24 14:30:29 PDT 2009

Yes, we (actually my son, Admiral Admiral) got quite far on this.  At
this point it's more of a toolkit than an end solution, because it needs
some input from the community on implementation details.  We'll post a
patch file very soon that provides:

--Tracing all GUI operations to the log file
--Tracing all GUI operations to a floater
--Load and trace a floater from an XML file and send the trace over chat
--Load and trace a floater from a notecard and send the trace over chat
--There is already a patch out there to fix "Load from XML" (VWR-14475)
--The "Save to XML" function will write the correct XML tags

More details soon.

Mike