[sldev] SNOW-93 translation patch

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Thu Aug 27 15:38:48 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

As you may have saw, we posted a proposal on rentacoder.com asking for an
implementation of automatic translation of public chat.  We worked with a
developer on the result, and posted it here:
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-93

The code is in pretty good shape, but needs some minor cleanup work, which
is detailed in SNOW-93.  Anyone care to carry this work over the goal line?
We'd love to see this make it into Snowglobe 1.2.

Rob
p.s. I'm hoping the developer who worked on it steps forward to discuss this
more, but I'll refrain from discussing further for privacy reasons