[sldev] Direction for Snowglobe 1.3

Maya Remblai snowfox102 at dragonkeepcreations.com
Wed Dec 2 03:40:42 PST 2009

Third party viewers already support multiple attachments per attachment
point (and extra attachment points for bones that don't have attachment
points in the LL viewers) and do it quite well. Any viewer can have this
ability by replacing a particular .xml file with one from a viewer that
supports it. I don't know all the particulars, but it's obviously not
hard to implement.

Personally, I'd like to see avatar alpha masking worked on in Snowglobe,
and that stupid HUD alpha bug needed to be fixed months ago.

Maya