[sldev] 64bit of sl?

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Thu Dec 3 05:32:49 PST 2009

I never intended to attack you... in fact I read you mail
wrong :p, so you can really blame me for that error, or
I'd not even have formulated it the way I did (although,
I'm known for saying things rather bluntly, without meaning
harm).  I read you post originally as "it will double the
time needed for maintenance" and that is what I reacted to.

--
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>