[sldev] Snowglobe on OpenSim grids

Aleric Inglewood aleric.inglewood at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 03:36:14 PST 2009

It seems to me we have consensus on the need to add a new capability for this,
except from Linden Lab? To quote myself from 2 Dec::

I regret it that we don't have a good communication link with ALL LL developers,
only with the handful that is working on snowglobe, or maybe I'm just missing
an overview. Is there anyone here who could say: Ok, lets change the
server-client protocol?

That question was never answered... Merov?