[sldev] [ogpx] Snowglobe on OpenSim grids

Dzonatas Sol dzonatas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 22:55:28 PST 2009

Wouldn't it be better if the map was a LLMediaPlugin. That way each map
window can be customized to a grid. That would also mean each grid would
load it's own viewer plugin.

This would also allow one plugin to support legacy code while the
another plugin can have code specific to a grid or caps.

This could evolved further where topology across grids aren't even the
same, the appropriate map plugin would display the correct topology.

Cheers!