[sldev] Script/Parcel/Memory Limits

Stickman stickman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 22:19:00 PST 2009

I don't know what the official name is, but it's either Parcel Limits,
Script Limits, or Memory Limits.

It's been a while since I've heard any official word about it. Last I
did hear, LL was gathering statistics and didn't know exactly how they
were going to implement it, let alone what the limits would be.

Has LL made any decisions, and would they be willing to share them?
More minds on the issue can spot any holes or problems that could
arise, and there's still some rumbling panic among the masses that
can't be confirmed or quelled since we don't know how it'll work.

Many thanks,

Stickman